Some Books I Own, Love, & Recommend

Yarn! Why does it have to be so addictive!

(This is just a humerous (hopefully LOL) ramble. Yes, I realize the art of weaving fabric has been around for many a century. And I realize that men crochet too. But like I said, it's just a silly post.)

Yarn! Why is is so addictive?

What is it about crochet that draws women in and keeps them there the way it does? I blame it all on yarn. There are so many colors, and textures, and patterns, and... oh! There's just so much to absorb us, isn't there? You can't even see it coming until it's too late, either.

Know what I blame it on? MEN! Yes that's right. They KNOW that we are suckers for pretty colors and patterns and multi-textured things, and coordinating and making things just so. They must be the ones who did this to us! I know why, too. And here's my theory to back up this theory! They did this to us because they knew we'd get all wrapped up in our yarn, and we'd shut up and leave them alone for a while. They made these things, and presented them to us, and so, we crochet!

HEHEHEHE
0 Responses

Webring

Also, please do join this Webring if you also have a crochet-related Blog. :)

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.