Some Books I Own, Love, & Recommend

Current Yarny Events

Well, this blog is way past time for an update, so here's a quick one for the moment. Current projects:

Maggie's Crochet Morning Glories afghan, kit I got on sale from Annie's Attic
I've made about 1/2 of the main body of it so far :D

I went hog wild with yarn again, after I cut myself off about twice already, lol. There was a Yarn Bee 1/2 price sale though....!!! And some stellar deals at Hancock's. I'm actually making myself a scarf now from some yarn I've had my eye on for months. Soft Illusion, super bulky, color - sapphire (dark and light blues with light green, and a touch of white). Sorta like the colors you see on a nice clear summer day when you look up at the trees against the sky. ;)

After that I'm going to get to work on:

a sunvisor extender for my car. This will make more sense when I finish & post it.

Other skeins I bought for no apparent reason that I MUST find a use for!

Potholders to go in the kitchen I am going to repaint hopefully soon.

A cream-colored cotton sholder wrap / capelet / shawl type of a thing.
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Hey! Sounds like you are going to be pretty busy! Just wanted to say hi, and ,,,,TAG,,,,you have just been tagged. Come read about it on my blog!!


Webring

Also, please do join this Webring if you also have a crochet-related Blog. :)

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.