Some Books I Own, Love, & Recommend

New Supplies

Yippie!!! I visited the mil's end bin at AC Moore this weekend, and here's what I came away with. Yarn for my afghan! Now I have everything I need to get started!

$2.46, $3.59, and $3.59. This is actually more than is needed, though none of it is varigated. Heck, for this price, I could still buy the varigated and use the extra blue/green on other stuff and consider it a good deal. ;)

Plus, my mom is just too cool. I tell her I'm looking for something, and she goes to the weekend yard sales and finds it. She came home with a big bundle of sheets she got for super cheap that I can cut up to make rugs with. :D


And, she has procured a collection of blue Wal-Mart bags from my aunt that I am going to use to make a tote bag. I have tons of white ones, and just enough blue for the stripe, so I'll just vice versa the pattern.

I love my Crochet-A-Day calendar. :)
0 Responses

Webring

Also, please do join this Webring if you also have a crochet-related Blog. :)

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.