Some Books I Own, Love, & Recommend

Yarn, Yarn, Yarn - Ebay is Dangerous!

My Recent Purchases!

2 of these

for my long hooded cloak

2.2 POUNDS, just look at how huge this cone is beside the one from above, is

I bought ummmm. 12 of these. ^_^; (the purple, below)

Plus These,
which I have finished!!! (which means it's pictured in my Webshots album / link to the top left somewhere)


Annnddd.... I bought a quantity of 8 of these beauties:
Well, they were cheap!

Again with the color. I dunno what to do with these yet but they were 1/2 price at Hobby Lobby, and I wanted to try them out.
Finally, here are a few more Hancock Fabrics 1/2 price purchases :D I liked the pink skeins of the mohair/wool/acrylic blend so much I had to go back for the blues too. And I was so mad I never got a yellow cotton that I got one of those too. Mmm, and all that 1/2 price Chenelle..... I wouldda bought it the first time but she kept ringing it up wrong!

trip 1
With the off brand of "fun fur" for 75 cents, why not?? I can use it on some Java Jackets, or something. :)

trip 2 (more balls of the blue than show though, heh)

0 Responses

Webring

Also, please do join this Webring if you also have a crochet-related Blog. :)

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.